Direct integration with WP Forms

Hi

I would like to know if there is a way to directly integrate Mautic with WP Forms on a Wordpress site without going through Zapier or any external plugins for tracking purposes? After some googling, I came across two solutions: using Zapier or by using another plugin called WP Fusion.

For example, I want to create a WP Form on my website and would like Mautic to track form submission so that the subsequent step in the campaign can fire (ie. send out email).

I am creating a campaign that requires users to upload media and unfortunately Mautic forms does not have this field. Hence this is where WP Forms come in. I know, with the standard Mautic forms, one can embed the html onto the wordpress page.

Are there ways to achieve this by just having Mautic and the Wordpress website talk to each other?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @mailshark

I know @joeyk made an in-depth tutorial to send/receive data by webhook on your own server. Perhaps that could work as a good solution for you here?

Also, Elementor for WP should give you the option to send data by webhook on form submit.

EP

You can also combine Contact form 7 with Mautic - Would that work?