Wordpress and Mautic Integration

Hi,

I need help with my wordpress and mautic integration.

my site has a form that would ask for contact info of the ones who would like to inquire on the services offered. How do I get the information from wordpress to go to my mautic contacts?

I have wp-mautic plug-in and Forms: 3rd-party Integration plu-in installed in my wordpress and i have ninja forms.

Can anyone show me how to integrate mautic and wordpress properly. I’m new to this so a step by step tutorial would be awesome!

Hi,

I need help with my wordpress and mautic integration.

my site has a form that would ask for contact info of the ones who would like to inquire on the services offered. How do I get the information from wordpress to go to my mautic contacts?

I have wp-mautic plug-in and Forms: 3rd-party Integration plu-in installed in my wordpress and i have ninja forms.

Can anyone show me how to integrate mautic and wordpress properly. I’m new to this so a step by step tutorial would be awesome!

If you can give me until tomorrow afternoon, I will write up a step by step for you.

Sure. Thanks.

Is this step by step guide still available?

Is there a write-up on this as we want to know this too?

I would love to see this write-up

@anjBoom what you want to do, with WordPress, you want to show a mautic Form pop up like Bloggerkhan.com or something else, I can do either, and whatever you expect catch me Please

Um, @bizcrony, the popup on the site only shows text. Intended?

@PeterTL my apologize, check this one interloperinc.com

Hi,

I’m trying to use Mautic with Wordpress.

So far I’ve installed WP Mautic and WP Mautic Form Integrator to use with Contact Form 7.

I have the form at the website and I want the contacs to go to Mautic. I’ve full fill all the information required but the forms doesn’t appear at Mautic Form Integrator; any hints how I can do this?

I’m using Mautic through browser, free version, hope that’s not an issue.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

@Vitor Pinto have you checked error log ?

Hey Vitor, I realize this isn’t what you’re after exactly, but why introduce CF7 into the mix? Just use the Mautic javascript include and paste the form anywhere in your theme. That’s what I do and it works beautifully.

@Vitor Pinto: +1 for @theatereleven 's suggestion. You should in the first place try to make your form work directly on wordpress and check your CF7 issue after that.

Hi, thank you all for your replies.

@theatereleven can I see some tutorial to apply your advice? My code knowledge it’s really short so I need something really simple.

Really thank you for your help.

In your form detail view (not edit mode), you have a section called Form HTML. Use the Automatic busson to display your form creation JavaScript code. Paste your code in WordPress page or article in code mode. That should do it.

And when you get that javascript, make sure you paste it in on the text tab of the TinyMCE editor in WordPress.

Here’s a site I’m using it one - scroll down and you’ll see the optin: https://paradisestrikes.com

@theatereleven yes its working … and after it says https://theatereleven.com/thank-you

@Vitor Pinto follow him

You also of course add that javascript to a template file in your theme. For example, if you’re pulling a general optin on the bottom of all pages. Just add it to the page.php file and adjust styling as needed. Then you only have to change the form in one place in the future, if you decide to use a different Mautic form, etc.

Hi @theatereleven , it worked; I’m exploring more about Mautic right now.

Thanks all for your help.