Mautic and Wordpress

Hi,

I am new to mautic and I started reading the forums to learn more. I saw how you helped out with some of the forum members and I was wondering if you could help me out.

I have a wordpress site I am working on.

Techstacktraining.com

I used ninja forms for the forms. I was wondering if you could help me link my mautic to the forms. I’ve been searching online and tried everything I saw that could possibly work but to no avail.

My goal is that the information that is placed in the ninja forms be reflected on mautic.

Please help me. If you could give me a step-by step how to, would really be awesome.

my skype id : boom.jarme

email: anj.jarme@outlook.com

Cheers,

Hi,

I am new to mautic and I started reading the forums to learn more. I saw how you helped out with some of the forum members and I was wondering if you could help me out.

I have a wordpress site I am working on.

Techstacktraining.com

I used ninja forms for the forms. I was wondering if you could help me link my mautic to the forms. I’ve been searching online and tried everything I saw that could possibly work but to no avail.

My goal is that the information that is placed in the ninja forms be reflected on mautic.

Please help me. If you could give me a step-by step how to, would really be awesome.

my skype id : boom.jarme
email: anj.jarme@outlook.com

Cheers,