Display Mautic data outside Mautic dashboard

Hi guys,

A client of mine currently uses a web based system to manage everything related to his clients cases (he owns a law firm). He’d like to have displayed there some Mautic data (such as leads, leads history, segments, etc). He manages a huge volume of information so he would like to concentrate all of his data in one single place, without having to use Mautic dashboard (he won’t be sending/creating emails or anything, just consulting those informations).

Is there a way we can do that using Mautic API? Is Mautic able to send such information to a third-party system, or the system should consult/fetch the desired data?

Both of us (my client and I) are not developers, so we don’t know where to start (yet), but we’d like to guide a developer who could do that for us (if possible).

Thank you in advance :)

Hi guys,

A client of mine currently uses a web based system to manage everything related to his clients cases (he owns a law firm). He’d like to have displayed there some Mautic data (such as leads, leads history, segments, etc). He manages a huge volume of information so he would like to concentrate all of his data in one single place, without having to use Mautic dashboard (he won’t be sending/creating emails or anything, just consulting those informations).

Is there a way we can do that using Mautic API? Is Mautic able to send such information to a third-party system, or the system should consult/fetch the desired data?

Both of us (my client and I) are not developers, so we don’t know where to start (yet), but we’d like to guide a developer who could do that for us (if possible).

Thank you in advance :slight_smile: