Download database from hosted?

Hi, I’ve been using the hosted (free) version of Mautic since last year, and I have just installed my own version (self hosted).

Is there a way to transfer all of the data to date from the hosted to my personal version? I exported the list of leads, but the dates and ip addresses, etc. are not carried over.

I’m thinking I need a copy of the database, if possible. Is there a way to get the database, or more data than just the leads?

Thanks, Dan

Hi, I’ve been using the hosted (free) version of Mautic since last year, and I have just installed my own version (self hosted).
Is there a way to transfer all of the data to date from the hosted to my personal version? I exported the list of leads, but the dates and ip addresses, etc. are not carried over.
I’m thinking I need a copy of the database, if possible. Is there a way to get the database, or more data than just the leads?
Thanks, Dan

I did post a ticket but they never answered the question. Does anyone else use their hosted service have access to the database (phpMyAdmin)?

I have a paid account with them but they just ignore things.

Can you even access the Database on the Hosted Mautic.com site? If so how do you get to PHPAdmin or what ever to backup the database.

@kuzmany , since mailchimp is not built with opensource code I guess its not exclly the same
I would expect to have that ability same as with odoo for example

keeping fingers crossed :slight_smile: