Email blocking the queue because of "Unconfigured Sending Domain"

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.3
My PHP version is: 7.4.3
My Database type and version is: MySql 8

Your problem
My problem is:

I have 1 email that is currently sending over a period of a few days, and 2 other broadcast emails scheduled to send at the same time. One of the emails had the incorrect sending domain, so after those email messages were sent to the queue, the mautic:emails:send command errors because of those emails with the bad sending domain. But now NONE of the emails that were sending will continue to send because of this. The bad messages are essentially locking up the sending of the good messages.

Is there a way to identify the bad messages and clear them out of the queue (spool) so the good messages can keep sending?

These errors are showing in the log:

[2021-12-17 08:05:03] mautic.NOTICE: Swift_TransportException: Unconfigured Sending Domain (uncaught exception) at /var/www/html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Swiftmailer/Transport/AbstractTokenArrayTransport.php line 300 while running console command mautic:emails:send[] [] [2021-12-17 08:05:03] mautic.WARNING: Commandmautic:emails:send exited with status code 1 [] []

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

For the time being, I’ve copied the contents of the spool directory to another directory so, it could resume sending, but I have several thousand messages in there that need to be identified (good or bad).