I have a free Mautic installation installed on my own hosted server.
Everything was working fine for weeks, at least almost everything, including sending emails, both template and segment ones. I was using also complex campaigns to track user actions and automate answers.
Then I had the bad idea to switch the email sending mechanism from “Send immediately” to “Queued” in the Email Configuration section.
Then everything stopped to work: no more emails are sent, neither if I use the queued mode CRONJOBS (mautic:emails:send, mautic:broadcasts:send), nor if I try to send immediately.
I tried almost everything:
- cleaned the app/spool directory
- cleaned the app/cache directory
- cloned and created new segment emails from scratch
- toggled between Queued and Immediate mode several times
- called many CLI commands (incuding mautic:emails:send, mautic:broadcasts:send, cache:clear)
- modified the app/config/local.php as in a backup copy I made
Thanks in advance