Mautic is not set to queue email.

I want to configure Mautic to send batches of emails a specific times and days.

This is a fresh install on a Hostgator Shared Server. I have never used Mautic before.

I created the Mautic mySql database through my C Pannel without a problem.

After that the Mautic installation seemed to go flawlessly.

I then created the following Cron Jobs using my Hostgator C Pannel information:

/opt/php56/bin/php /home1/abc/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

/opt/php56/bin/php /home1/abc/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update -f --env=prod

/opt/php56/bin/php /home1/abc/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f --env=prod

/opt/php56/bin/php /home1/abc/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

I added a lead and ran Cron Jobs, ā€œRebuilding leads for list 1ā€. I received an email reflecting the rebuild.

My Mautic logs (/public_html/mautic/app/logs) are empty.

The Cron Job mautic:email:process --env=prod is telling that Mautic is not set to queue email.

I think I need to change the Mautic Configuration but I do not know where to look. When I open the cog in the upper right hand corner of the Mautic Dashboard it takes me to a general Configuration screen for 1. System; 2. API; 3. Email; 4. Landing and 5. mPower.

I think I am in the wrong place.

Any advice would be a great help. CraigM

Go to ā€œEmail Settingsā€, then there would be a dropdown named ā€œHow should email be handled?ā€

Also make sure the web server process has correct right permission on the following directories:

drwxr-xr-x 4 apache apache 4096 Mar 30 16:51 cache
drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache 4096 Mar 30 09:20 config
drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache 4096 Apr 14 08:40 logs
drwxr-xr-x 3 apache apache 4096 Apr 11 11:47 spool

Thanks!

I want to configure Mautic to send batches of emails a specific times and days.

This is a fresh install on a Hostgator Shared Server. I have never used Mautic before.

I created the Mautic mySql database through my C Pannel without a problem.

After that the Mautic installation seemed to go flawlessly.

I then created the following Cron Jobs using my Hostgator C Pannel information:
/opt/php56/bin/php /home1/abc/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
/opt/php56/bin/php /home1/abc/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update -f --env=prod
/opt/php56/bin/php /home1/abc/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f --env=prod
/opt/php56/bin/php /home1/abc/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

I added a lead and ran Cron Jobs, ā€œRebuilding leads for list 1ā€. I received an email reflecting the rebuild.

My Mautic logs (/public_html/mautic/app/logs) are empty.

The Cron Job mautic:email:process --env=prod is telling that Mautic is not set to queue email.

I think I need to change the Mautic Configuration but I do not know where to look. When I open the cog in the upper right hand corner of the Mautic Dashboard it takes me to a general Configuration screen for 1. System; 2. API; 3. Email; 4. Landing and 5. mPower.

I think I am in the wrong place.

Any advice would be a great help. CraigM

1 Like

MCAFEE antivirus tech support phone number
MCAFEE antivirus customer service phone number
MCAFEE antivirus customer care phone number Canada
MCAFEE antivirus technical support phone number
MCAFEE antivirus customer support phone number Canada

MCAFEE antivirus tech support toll free number
MCAFEE antivirus customer service toll free number USA
MCAFEE antivirus customer care toll free number
MCAFEE antivirus technical support toll free number
MCAFEE antivirus customer support toll free number

MCAFEE antivirus tech support helpline number
MCAFEE antivirus customer service helpline number
MCAFEE antivirus customer care helpline number USA
MCAFEE antivirus technical support helpline number
MCAFEE antivirus customer support helpline number
MCAFEE free antivirus 2016 license key free download

MCAFEE antivirus tech support
MCAFEE antivirus customer service USA
MCAFEE antivirus customer care
MCAFEE antivirus technical support
MCAFEE antivirus customer support USA
MCAFEE antivirus total security free download 2016

MCAFEE antivirus tech support contact number
MCAFEE antivirus customer service contact number
MCAFEE antivirus customer care contact number Canada
MCAFEE antivirus technical support contact number
MCAFEE antivirus customer support contact number
MCAFEE antivirus free download 2016 full version with key

MCAFEE antivirus tech support number
MCAFEE antivirus customer service number USA
MCAFEE antivirus customer care number
MCAFEE antivirus technical support number
MCAFEE antivirus customer support number

MCAFEE antivirus number usa
MCAFEE antivirus toll free number usa
MCAFEE antivirus helpline number canada
MCAFEE antivirus phone number usa
MCAFEE antivirus support number
MCAFEE Antivirus Contact number USA
free online MCAFEE antivirus update

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

CraigM

I have read many people having the same issue (including myself) and its been 4 years without any assistance. Is Mautic is no longer supported? If there is still anyone out there which has any knowledge, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there. Mautic is very much alive and active and working pretty well. I have not read through the entire thread here but what seems to be your exact issue, maybe we can help.

Mike, wonderful to hear from you and thanks for taking the time to chime in. Iā€™m thrilled to hear that there is still some support available for Mautic, as it most certainly deserves accolades on it accomplishments so far.

The first issue I have run into on the new install is what so many others have already stated about Segments not sending and staying in the cue. I have searched deep into the threads and have found no solution to fix. I have been able to fire off the cron job through the terminal in cpanel, but it doesnā€™t seem fire off within Mautic. I have contacted our hosting company where are server is and all they can give me is that when they run it they get ā€œMautic is not set to queue email.ā€

Iā€™m sure it is a pretty basic setting somewhere hidden, but beyond me knowledge. 30+ hours trying to solve so any help you may offer is GREATLY appreciated.

Mike, wonderful to hear from you and thanks for taking the time to chime in. Iā€™m thrilled to hear that there is still some support available for Mautic, as it most certainly deserves accolades on it accomplishments so far.

The first issue I have run into on the new install is what so many others have already stated about Segments not sending and staying in the cue. I have searched deep into the threads and have found no solution to fix. I have been able to fire off the cron job through the terminal in cpanel, but it doesnā€™t seem fire off within Mautic. I have contacted our hosting company where are server is and all they can give me is that when they run it they get ā€œMautic is not set to queue email.ā€

Iā€™m sure it is a pretty basic setting somewhere hidden, but beyond me knowledge. 30+ hours trying to solve so any help you may offer is GREATLY appreciated.

Hi,

I am using Digital Ocean so have direct access which makes things much easier, I know some people have had similar issues with managed hostingā€¦

Have you set up Mautic to queue emails ?
In Settings->Configuration-> Email Settings is where this is set (under how should emails be handled):

Hi
I have same issue too. In config Queue is enabled, but mautic still not process mails

In config file is set:
Š”Š½ŠøŠ¼Š¾Šŗ эŠŗрŠ°Š½Š° 2020-12-23 Š² 12.16.30

The settings are set to ā€œcuedā€. This seems to be when creating segment email campaigns for a future time.

I sent up a segment/broadcast email, set time. .save/close. .itā€™s throw into the ā€œpendingā€

When the scheduled time hits, the yellow clock is gone, but the emails are still listed as ā€œpendingā€ and no emails have been sent (right now I have them sending to three of my email addresses as a test).

If I run mautic:broadcasts:send within the cpanel terminal emails are sent.

When setting a segment email to publish at a certain time, all it does is publish it, it will not send the email for you. This was confusing to me as well until I realised all it does is ā€˜publishā€™ the email, you still need to go ahead and click send.

If you want to schedule something go with campaign mailers and a campaign

1 Like

mikew
thank you for useful comment, now I understand how it works

but still have problem with smtp server

great happy it helps, whatā€™s the issue with smtp ?

Hi Mike

Thank you for your contribution, also new on this platform and need help on the above. i have published as above and the emails as you rightly stated did not go. Were do i then go to click send?

Hi there,

I have looked over this thread, if you could describe exactly what you have setup, what email types (template or segment) and what the problem is.
Also check your email settings and let me know