Mautic is not set to queue mail

I have an instance of Mautic self-hosted and operating fine. Its a very low-use instance that I prefer campaign emails be sent right away. When setting up Mautic instances I always leave off the >/dev/null 2>&1 from the cron jobs to receive confirmation emails that everything is operating properly. Once confirmed I remove that bit of code.

Question. I have my email set to ‘send immediately’ and, as a result, every time the con job runs I receive an email stating “Mautic is not set to queue mail”. Ok… why is the system telling me this? Is there a problem? If I set email preferences to “Queue Mail” crons don’t send me an email with “Mautic is not set to send immediately” so what’s the deal? Anybody know?

I have an instance of Mautic self-hosted and operating fine. Its a very low-use instance that I prefer campaign emails be sent right away. When setting up Mautic instances I always leave off the >/dev/null 2>&1 from the cron jobs to receive confirmation emails that everything is operating properly. Once confirmed I remove that bit of code.

Question. I have my email set to ‘send immediately’ and, as a result, every time the con job runs I receive an email stating “Mautic is not set to queue mail”. Ok… why is the system telling me this? Is there a problem? If I set email preferences to “Queue Mail” crons don’t send me an email with “Mautic is not set to send immediately” so what’s the deal? Anybody know?

I’m not an expert, but I think that’s just confirming how you have Mautic set up. IMO, they should change the wording, and say “Mautic is set up to send immediately”, and Mautic is set up to queue email", rather than state it in the negative, which makes it seem like something is wrong. It was confusing to me, as well.

If I’m wrong, somebody straighten me out!
Keith

That makes sense @unify. Thanks.