Queued emails do not send but send immidiately emails do but

Hi,

I have just started using Mautic and I am testing the server (EC2 Amazon Linux running PHP7, Apache 2.4). If I create emails with Mautic set to queue them then they do not ever appear to actually send.

I can see a file saved to the spool/default folder and it disappears after a few minutes but no emails ever arrive. However, if I change the settings to ‘send immediately’ then I get the email, straight away.

I’m lost as to why it works one way but not the other. I cannot see any warnings (none at all) in the log files in Mautic.

Hi,

I have just started using Mautic and I am testing the server (EC2 Amazon Linux running PHP7, Apache 2.4). If I create emails with Mautic set to queue them then they do not ever appear to actually send.

I can see a file saved to the spool/default folder and it disappears after a few minutes but no emails ever arrive. However, if I change the settings to ‘send immediately’ then I get the email, straight away.

I’m lost as to why it works one way but not the other. I cannot see any warnings (none at all) in the log files in Mautic.

I’ve just been checking, my cron jobs seem to be running correctly but emails don’t send:

sudo crontab -e

*/5 * * * * php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update
*/5 * * * * php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
*/5 * * * * php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
*/5 * * * * php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:emails:send

Fron cron log:
Nov 25 07:40:01 ip-172-31-1-211 CROND[9474]: (root) CMD (php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:segments:update)
Nov 25 07:40:01 ip-172-31-1-211 CROND[9475]: (root) CMD (php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild)
Nov 25 07:40:01 ip-172-31-1-211 CROND[9476]: (root) CMD (php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger)
Nov 25 07:40:01 ip-172-31-1-211 CROND[9477]: (root) CMD (php /var/www/html/mautic/app/console mautic:emails:send)

Any help would be really welcome!