My Mautic version is: 4.4.8
My PHP version is:7.4
My Database type and version is:
My problem is:
Emails are not sending with a delay and it looks like queue is not working at all.
Current email cron: mautic:emails:send --message-limit=1 > /dev/null 2>&1
Even with the config of 1 email per queue it doesn’t work. I’m at a complete loss here. It’s sending emails all at the same time and it’s destroying my domain reputation this way. It would be convenient to have a ‘send emails with delay’ option but that’s not available.
Anyway, I’m at a complete loss. I tried it with campaigns, even with segment emails and nothing works, it all sends in the same exact minute that I press ‘send’. Nothing queues.
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Editing cronjobs, everything really - nothing works
could you check please that you set Queue in Configuration → Email Settings ?
Thank you for your reply. Yes I have it, it’s put to 1
can you disable cron temporarily and try to run the command via ssh and see what is the output. Does everything execute correctly? Is there anything of interrest in the log files under var/logs?
I dont see anything related to the queue or delaying emails in the log…
If you have email set to queue, the send command just spools the emails in your /var/spool folder.
Use bin/console swiftmailer:spool:send --message-limit=1 to limit sending
Thank you but this also does not work.
Still at a complete loss and already thinking about workarounds which for such a seemingly simple option shouldn’t be necessary…
Crons I have:
*/15 * * * * …bin/console mautic:webhooks:process > /dev/null 2>&1
*/2 * * * * …bin/console swiftmailer:spool:send --message-limit=1
*/3 * * * * …bin/console mautic:campaigns:update > /dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * …bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --batch-limit=5 > /dev/null 2>&1
- */1 * * * …bin/console mautic:segments:update
*/4 * * * * …bin/console mautic:emails:send --message-limit=1 > /dev/null 2>&1
*/4 * * * * …bin/console mautic:broadcasts:send >/dev/null 2>&1