Email not working

Hi,

I am using Mautic 2.2.1, Our configuration Email setting working fine but when we try to send mail then console display attached error.

Error communicating with the IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)

PHP Notice: Unknown: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response) (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

What we are missing, please help

Hi,

I am using Mautic 2.2.1, Our configuration Email setting working fine but when we try to send mail then console display attached error.

Error communicating with the IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)
PHP Notice: Unknown: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response) (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

What we are missing, please help

Hi,
What do you mean by “Our configuration Email setting working fine”?
IMAP is used to fetch e-mails, like bounces and so, NOT to send email, so those errors have nothing to do with email delivery.
Email delivery is done depending on your configuration, PHPMail is the defaul way and relies on your PHP/server configuration.
Hope that helps.

I m having this error on a particular mailbox while fetching emails. Any update on this @diegov and @mukeshsuman