Email report loading spinner spins forever

Your software
My Mautic version is: Mautic 3.1.2 - app/prod (kernel: app, env: prod, debug: false)
My PHP version is:7.2.34
My Database type and version is: MySQL 8.0.22

Your problem
The “loading spinner” on the Channel -> Email report spins forever.

I used the stock “Blank” starter template, adding random text I found and a trackable button; and sent it to a handful of test contacts.

Mautic knows that the emails have been opened; but whatever display is supposed to appear on the email page doesn’t seem to be working. The “loading” spinner spins forever.

Have others seen this?

Thanks!

Clear your cache. If it still continues.

Tell us what’s in your Mautic log and webserver error log?

Hi @codes9. Thanks for the suggestion.

Clearing the cache did not resolve the issue.

No errors appearing in the webserver log, but I am seeing an error in the mautic log.

Log fie: /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/var/logs/mautic_prod-2020-11-12.php

The following error appears when I open channels->emails->any email:
[2020-11-11 19:19:18] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\SyntaxErrorException: "An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT count(DISTINCT .ph.lead_id) as click_count, cs.leadlist_id FROM ma_channel_url_trackables cut INNER JOIN ma_page_hits ph ON ph.redirect_id = cut.redirect_id AND ph.source = cut.channel AND ph.source_id = cut.channel_id INNER JOIN ma_lead_lists_leads cs ON cs.lead_id = ph.lead_id WHERE (cut.channel = ?) AND (cut.channel_id IN (8)) AND (cs.leadlist_id IN (4, 5)) AND (ph.date_hit BETWEEN ? AND ?) GROUP BY cs.leadlist_id' with params ["email", "2020-10-10 00:00:00", "2020-11-11 19:19:18"]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.ph.lead_id) as click_count, cs.leadlist_id FROM ma_channel_url_trackables cut I' at line 1" at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 79 {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\\DBAL\\Exception\\SyntaxErrorException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT count(DISTINCT .ph.lead_id) as click_count, cs.leadlist_id FROM ma_channel_url_trackables cut INNER JOIN ma_page_hits ph ON ph.redirect_id = cut.redirect_id AND ph.source = cut.channel AND ph.source_id = cut.channel_id INNER JOIN ma_lead_lists_leads cs ON cs.lead_id = ph.lead_id WHERE (cut.channel = ?) AND (cut.channel_id IN (8)) AND (cs.leadlist_id IN (4, 5)) AND (ph.date_hit BETWEEN ? AND ?) GROUP BY cs.leadlist_id' with params [\"email\", \"2020-10-10 00:00:00\", \"2020-11-11 19:19:18\"]:\n\nSQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.ph.lead_id) as click_count, cs.leadlist_id FROM ma_channel_url_trackables cut I' at line 1 at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:79, Doctrine\\DBAL\\Driver\\PDOException(code: 42000): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.ph.lead_id) as click_count, cs.leadlist_id FROM ma_channel_url_trackables cut I' at line 1 at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:123, PDOException(code: 42000): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.ph.lead_id) as click_count, cs.leadlist_id FROM ma_channel_url_trackables cut I' at line 1 at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:121)"} []

Thanks.

Upgrade your MariaDB version to somewhere around 10.3