Email Sending Not Working + But Test Emails Working

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.4.5
My PHP version is: 8.0.26
My Database type and version is: 10.5.18-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:
unable to send emails (test email working)

I just connected an Elastic Email account to Mautic. Previously we were using AWS but have been blocked. Prior to being blocked everything was working.

SYMPTOM 1: After adding Elastic Email credentials: When I click Test Connection - the success message appears. When I click Send Test Email - it infinitely loads and nothing is sent.

SYMPTOM 2: When I open an email with mautic and send a test email, it works.
When I launch a new campaign, no emails are sent.

SYMPTOM 3: I have a form that adds users to a segment, sends me submission details and redirects user to a new URL.
When I submit data to the form, the user is added to the segment but other two tasks are not completed.

SYMPTOM 4: also emails in error log are not in any of the campaigns or forms i am testing. these emails are part of another email campaign that was paused by AWS in the middle of the process. I have redacted the emails in the log below along with server url

These errors are showing in the log:
error log is massive. sending first bit:
[2023-09-04 17:58:06] mautic.ERROR: [MAIL ERROR] Connection to smtp.elasticemail.com:2525 Timed Out (send); [EMAIL@REDACTED.COM] {“exception”:“[object] (Swift_TransportException(code: 0): Connection to smtp.elasticemail.com:2525 Timed Out at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php:475, Swift_IoException(code: 0): Connection to smtp.elasticemail.com:2525 Timed Out at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:166)”} {“hostname”:“myserver.com”,“pid”:30524}
[2023-09-04 17:58:36] mautic.ERROR: [MAIL ERROR] Connection to smtp.elasticemail.com:2525 Timed Out (send); [email deleted] {“exception”:“[object] (Swift_TransportException(code: 0): Connection to smtp.elasticemail.com:2525 Timed Out at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php:475, Swift_IoException(code: 0): Connection to smtp.elasticemail.com:2525 Timed Out at /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:166)”} {“hostname”:“myserver.com”,“pid”:30524}

update: campaigns are working but form issue remains.

I have no idea what is causing this. Not sure if it matters but test email also not working in email settings.

SYMPTOM 1: After adding Elastic Email credentials: When I click Test Connection - the success message appears. When I click Send Test Email - it infinitely loads and nothing is sent.

SYMPTOM 4: also emails in error log are not in any of the campaigns or forms i am testing. these emails are part of another email campaign that was paused by AWS in the middle of the process. I have redacted the emails in the log below along with server url

Hi, I think your provider blocks port 2525, which happens pretty often.
Check if it’s open.
J