Campaigns Emails not being sent out?

Your software
My Mautic version is: v3.0.2
My PHP version is: 7.2.33

Your problem
My problem is: So I am able to send out test emails and I know that I can send out manual emails, but it seems that my Bulk emails and Campaigns are not being sent out. I use Elastic email but seem to be the only one that can’t send out…

This is my Crons Job and wanted to know if there is somthing wrong. I have Turned Off MOD and am not sure what else I can try… If anyone could guide I would be grateful…

Any Suggestion … ?

can you post your logs? Located in mautic-install-directory/var/logs

I sent the details in your inbox, ty

would be quicker if you posted your logs here, you could get more replies :-).

Could you plz go to ssh and check what is the answer when you manually try to process your emails by simply running the cron command?

So go to ssh and type in the command you would add to your cron tab.

This is the log

[2020-10-03 01:51:13] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\NotNullConstraintViolationException: “An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO imports (is_published, date_added, created_by, created_by_user, date_modified, modified_by, modified_by_user, checked_out, checked_out_by, checked_out_by_user, dir, file, original_file, line_count, inserted_count, updated_count, ignored_count, priority, status, date_started, date_ended, object, properties) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [1, “2020-10-03 07:51:13”, 1, “Team TienditaSv”, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, “import.csv”, null, 0, 0, 0, 0, 512, 1, null, null, “lead”, “”]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘dir’ cannot be null” at /home/tiencxkz/website/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 103 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\NotNullConstraintViolationException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO imports (is_published, date_added, created_by, created_by_user, date_modified, modified_by, modified_by_user, checked_out, checked_out_by, checked_out_by_user, dir, file, original_file, line_count, inserted_count, updated_count, ignored_count, priority, status, date_started, date_ended, object, properties) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)’ with params [1, “2020-10-03 07:51:13”, 1, “Team TienditaSv”, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, “import.csv”, null, 0, 0, 0, 0, 512, 1, null, null, “lead”, “”]:\n\nSQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘dir’ cannot be null at /home/tiencxkz/website/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:103, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘dir’ cannot be null at /home/tiencxkz/website/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:123, PDOException(code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘dir’ cannot be null at /home/tiencxkz/website/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:121)"}
[2020-10-03 11:50:02] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - “continue 2” targeting switch is equivalent to “break 2”. Did you mean to use “continue 3”? - in file /home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php - at line 444 {“file”:"/home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/vendor/composer/…/…/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php"}
[2020-10-03 15:16:54] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - “continue 2” targeting switch is equivalent to “break 2”. Did you mean to use “continue 3”? - in file /home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php - at line 444 {“file”:"/home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/vendor/composer/…/…/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php"}
[2020-10-03 16:12:28] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - “continue 2” targeting switch is equivalent to “break 2”. Did you mean to use “continue 3”? - in file /home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php - at line 444 {“file”:"/home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/vendor/composer/…/…/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php"}
[2020-10-03 16:47:36] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - “continue 2” targeting switch is equivalent to “break 2”. Did you mean to use “continue 3”? - in file /home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php - at line 444 {“file”:"/home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/vendor/composer/…/…/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php"}
[2020-10-03 16:47:42] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - “continue 2” targeting switch is equivalent to “break 2”. Did you mean to use “continue 3”? - in file /home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php - at line 444 {“file”:"/home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/vendor/composer/…/…/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php"}
[2020-10-03 16:48:01] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - “continue 2” targeting switch is equivalent to “break 2”. Did you mean to use “continue 3”? - in file /home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php - at line 444 {“file”:"/home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/vendor/composer/…/…/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php"}
[2020-10-03 16:49:37] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - “continue 2” targeting switch is equivalent to “break 2”. Did you mean to use “continue 3”? - in file /home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php - at line 444 {“file”:"/home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/vendor/composer/…/…/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php"}
[2020-10-03 16:49:43] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - “continue 2” targeting switch is equivalent to “break 2”. Did you mean to use “continue 3”? - in file /home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php - at line 444 {“file”:"/home/tiencxkz/App.website.com/vendor/composer/…/…/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Builder/MauticReportBuilder.php"}

Most of the log contents seem irrelevant to email processing. The above quote needs a look. Perhaps check your app/config/local.php file to make sure the proper db_driver is set. pdo_mysql on line 3.

can you change to Php 7.3 and retry? Post the logs after that test?

As @joeyk suggested: letting us know what is the result of running the cron command manually via SSH will give some good info. Screenshot it if you can and post it.

Yes, its seem that there is no information being processed when these action are being requested. I will do and give an update later… Ty for the Support from all.

So I did check and switched to 7.3 but still the same issue. Also I am not able to create Forms. I can workaround by adding it to the address bar. But there are not save and close buttons. Therefore, let see what happens. I am able to send via segments.