My E-Mails won't sent

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.5
My PHP version is: 7.4.30
My Database type and version is: 10.5.15-MariaDB-0+deb11u1

Your problem
My problem is:

My emails are not sent when I try to send them within a certain time. If I want to send them immediately, I get the email. do I have to pay attention to any setting? I read you have to enter a command but I don’t know what kind and I don’t know where to enter a command.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

i tried every setting i could think of. But nothing works.
HELP!!

Hi,
Always good to check the knowledge base:

Joey

Hi Joey,

thanks for your answer. I checked all 10 points eccept for point 7 (Campaign emails won’t go out)
cause i dont know how i do that. But it still dont work. In the course of my test contact is a event called
“planed campaignevent” so my planed email is active and should go out. But its not. Is there any other advice you can give me?

~Julian

Can you click on the little clock next to that event? Does it say anything?

It says “Event planned on January 10, 2023 2:44 pm CET”. So 2 Minutes after i sent the form.

Can you check this video? Maybe u see something inspiring here?

Especially when it comes to immediate vs spool settings and cron settings.

I watched the video and it really helped me. The problem was that I didn’t create any cronjobs. I thought that’s not really relevant. Now I have another problem. As I was waiting for an email and no email arrived in my inbox, I started triggering the commands manually. My e-mails that I want to send immediately arrive. But the emails I want to send after 2 minutes won’t go out. The program says “0 emails sent”. (I use putty for this). What I’m thinking now is that the time in putty doesn’t match my time because putty says it’s [2023-01-12 / 13:09:52] but it’s actually [2023-01-12 / 14: 09:53] so 1 hour behind. Is there a way to change the timezone in putty?

Quick update.

The reason is not the Putty timezone. Every E-Mail thats not in the campaign on Wait 1 minute, so emails that should go out immediately are in the email queue. Emails on wait for 1minute do not show up in the queue. I think i got a bigger problem then just the timezone.

Solution:

The manual from Mautic for the Cronjobs wasn’t correct. They gave me the wrong path. Now everything works. Thanks for your help Joey! I appreciate you.

Hi,
I think the docs are good.
path is different in every system.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.