Unable to Send Campaign Emails

I configured Mautic and added Cron jobs. But Unable to send Campaigns. PHP version 7.0 and Mautic 2.11

Also noticed strange issue. When In go to Config > Email Settings > “Send Immediately”. In this case, when I send individual email to contact, it deliveres. But as an when I set to “Que” instead of Immediately, even individual email are not going that we sent to a particular contact.

And Campaigns are not sent in both the case. Not a single email passed. I am figuring this since last 36 hours. Can anyone help with the issue.

My cron jobs are :-

Code:
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:social:monitoring >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:update >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:messages:send >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:emails:send >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:fetch >/dev/null 2>&1 php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:process >/dev/null 2>&1

I configured Mautic and added Cron jobs. But Unable to send Campaigns. PHP version 7.0 and Mautic 2.11
Also noticed strange issue. When In go to Config > Email Settings > “Send Immediately”. In this case, when I send individual email to contact, it deliveres. But as an when I set to “Que” instead of Immediately, even individual email are not going that we sent to a particular contact.
And Campaigns are not sent in both the case. Not a single email passed. I am figuring this since last 36 hours. Can anyone help with the issue.

My cron jobs are :-

php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:social:monitoring >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:broadcasts:send >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:update >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:messages:send >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:emails:send >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:fetch >/dev/null 2>&1
php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:email:process >/dev/null 2>&1

When someone fills option form that is sent to add lead to Segment, I get 3 emails from cron jobs

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell: line 1: 18071 Hangup php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:update > /dev/null 2>&1

usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell: line 1: 13205 Killed php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:update > /dev/null 2>&1

usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell: line 1: 15705 Killed php /home/ezusrihm/automation.spectrumexports.com/app/console mautic:campaigns:update > /dev/null 2>&1

I am not a technical person, but this seems to be some sort of cron job errors.

@viraljadhav need to set up Cron jobs…, have you set it up properly