Campaigns not sending emails

Hi,

I’ve having an issue with campaigns not sending emails not completing any form of action within the workflow… I have tested every possible action with contacts within a segment and coming directly through a campaign form. Nothing is happening, the campaigns throw out no errors via console, php error log or mautic error log. Emails are being sent using sendgrid, all tests work from configuration and emails are sent using broadcast and individually.

I’ve tested with php 7 which it all originally worked with and php 5.6.30

The cron jobs I have setup are as follows

*/15 * * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >/dev/null 2>&1

• /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send >/dev/null 2>&1

*/10 * * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update >/dev/null 2>&1

*/10 * * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1

*/10 * * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1

0 0 * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:email:fetch >/dev/null 2>&1

0 0,12 * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1

I really can’t find the issue mautic is having in not completing any actions from sending emails, checking conditions, adding tags etc

Hi,

I’ve having an issue with campaigns not sending emails not completing any form of action within the workflow… I have tested every possible action with contacts within a segment and coming directly through a campaign form. Nothing is happening, the campaigns throw out no errors via console, php error log or mautic error log. Emails are being sent using sendgrid, all tests work from configuration and emails are sent using broadcast and individually.

I’ve tested with php 7 which it all originally worked with and php 5.6.30

The cron jobs I have setup are as follows

*/15 * * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:webhooks:process >/dev/null 2>&1

• /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send >/dev/null 2>&1
            */10 * * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update >/dev/null 2>&1
            */10 * * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild >/dev/null 2>&1
            */10 * * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >/dev/null 2>&1
            0 0 * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:email:fetch >/dev/null 2>&1
            0 0,12 * * * /home/mauticbabington/public_html/app/console mautic:iplookup:download >/dev/null 2>&1

I really can’t find the issue mautic is having in not completing any actions from sending emails, checking conditions, adding tags etc

that doesn’t seem to have worked, I’m currently trying to get access to cron logs to see if there are any errors being thrown out

apologies for the delayed response… my webhost updated my server and php binary had changed so I updated cronjobs and all worked correctly… thank you