Mautic Community Forums

Campaigns not Sending Emails

Hello,

I have been trying to configure mautic for simple marketing automation.
I have amazon SES configured and emails send fine using Segment emails however Campaign emails do not seem to send and actions are stuck at pending. I have looked through the forums and the general consensus is Cron Jobs however I do believe mine are set up correctly.

I am using Mautic Version 2.13.0

And these are my Cron Jobs

/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:email:fetch
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:messages:send
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send

@Kieran i guess few cron jobs are missing, did you check mautic error log if there is any mautic error ?

Hi Kieran

Do your other campaign actions run okay? I ask because looking at your cron jobs I see a couple of possible issues:

1. You’re using mautic:campaigns:rebuild instead of mautic:campaigns:update
  2. You have mautic:campaigns:rebuild listed twice

Try changing mautic:campaigns:rebuild to mautic:campaigns:update and make sure it’s only listed once.

Also, are there any errors in the Mautic system log?

Resolved!

the issue was the PHP Version (ea-php70) even though my server said it was php 7 after changing it to ea-php56 it worked.

Good to hear.

Sounds good

That’s sad. I wonder when Mautic will support PHP 7.x