Campaigns not Sending Emails

Hello,

I have been trying to configure mautic for simple marketing automation.
I have amazon SES configured and emails send fine using Segment emails however Campaign emails do not seem to send and actions are stuck at pending. I have looked through the forums and the general consensus is Cron Jobs however I do believe mine are set up correctly.

I am using Mautic Version 2.13.0

And these are my Cron Jobs

/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:segments:update
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:email:fetch
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:messages:send
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
/usr/local/bin/ea-php70 /home/vcwmauti/public_html/app/console mautic:emails:send

@Kieran i guess few cron jobs are missing, did you check mautic error log if there is any mautic error ?

Hi Kieran

Do your other campaign actions run okay? I ask because looking at your cron jobs I see a couple of possible issues:

1. You’re using mautic:campaigns:rebuild instead of mautic:campaigns:update
  2. You have mautic:campaigns:rebuild listed twice

Try changing mautic:campaigns:rebuild to mautic:campaigns:update and make sure it’s only listed once.

Also, are there any errors in the Mautic system log?

Resolved!

the issue was the PHP Version (ea-php70) even though my server said it was php 7 after changing it to ea-php56 it worked.

Good to hear.

Sounds good

That’s sad. I wonder when Mautic will support PHP 7.x

i have an issue email sitting in pending not going out, probably im missing cron job, not too sure what value it suppose to go into cronjobtab -e i have below,

• php /var/www/html/crm/stives/app/console mautic:segments:update >> /var/log/cronmautic.log 2>&1
          • php /var/www/html/crm/stives/app/console mautic:campaigns:update >> /var/log/cronmautic.log 2>&1
          • php /var/www/html/crm/stives/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger >> /var/log/cronmautic.log 2>&1

HI am having a similar issue, my current php version is 7.3 as per my cpanel setup. could you guide me on how to change it to see if it might resolve my issue aswell? im not very technical but know my way around cpanel?