Email Volume per Day

Your software
My Mautic version is: v2.15.1
My PHP version is: 7.1.33

Your problem
My problem is:
Hi, how many emails can Mautic manage per day?
Do you know if it is able to send 200.000-400.000 emails per day?

thank you.

Yes, it can manage that many (even sending that much in a couple of hours) but you will need to ensure your infrastructure is tuned to support it. You’ll need to do some optimisation if you want to send those mails out over a short time period, especially.

Thank you @rcheesley. Do you have some documentation for understanding the optimization steps that I need to do?
Does Mautic support SendinBlue?

thank you.

There isn’t currently documentation on this, but you can search the forum and you should find some useful posts on optimising for high volume.

We’d definitely welcome contributions to docs.mautic.org on this topic, just nobody has written it up yet!

Some folk who are supporting high volume/scaled instances might include @heathdutton @npracht @autoize - perhaps they can chime in with some thoughts/suggestions.

I agree with @rcheesley, especially on the fact that more written documentation (optimization, case study, …) would be nice.
As soon as you have some input of that sort, but wish to offload the actual writing to someone else, the Mautic Education team will be happy to assist! (Just contact me directly if you like).

By the way, about your 2nd question: SendinBlue works like charm using Mautic’s “Other SMTP Server” settings.

Best,
Ekke

/cc @Yosu_Cadilla