Mautic Community Forums

Emails are being stuck in mautic spool folder

Your software
My PHP version is: 7.0.33

Your problem
My problem is: I have an issue with Mautic regarding server issue whereby my emails get sent to the spool folder and get stucked there. I used to be able to send out the emails normally but just recently it doesnt work anymore. I did not make any changes from the setting from when it was working.
I have tried deleting the .message file and re-sending and it will get stuck in the spool folder again. I have notice a weird increase in size from file 1 to as it continue building the other (same email). Anyone face any similar issues? or might know a fix to it?

Feel free to ask for additional information if needed.

Hello people! I am having a problem with sending emails. When I activate the queue it stops sending emails. how can i solve this?

Hey @owen.liew,

Have you found a solution for this problem? I am facing the same problem with my emails.

Hi,

Did it stopped working after you upgraded to version 3 ?
If yes then you should check your cron jobs: the console is now in the bin directory, not app anymore.

Here’s my cron jobs:

*/5 * * * * /bin/php /var/www/mmm.mysite.com/bin/console mautic:segments:update > /dev/null 2>&1
1,6,11,16,21,26,31,36,41,46,51,56 * * * * /bin/php /var/www/mmm.mysite.com/bin/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild  > /dev/null
2,7,12,17,22,27,32,37,42,47,52,57 * * * * /bin/php /var/www/mmm.mysite.com/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger > /dev/null
13,28,43,58 * * * * /bin/php /var/www/mmm.mysite.com/bin/console mautic:import
* * * * * /bin/php /var/www/mmm.mysite.com/bin/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null 2>&1

The emails are sent every minute like that.

Thanks @maumatic let me try this and get back.
Sorry for replying so late, I was in the process of shifting servers.

You have to add this cron or try /bin/console swiftmailer:spool:send