Embed Forms loaded from same hosting server on HTTPS do not show

Hello,

My sites were on HTTP only and I used the normal embed script:

It worked fine. However when I switched to SSL (HTTPS), all the forms disappeared.
Trying to fix this, I installed a Mautic installation on another domain on my server, created a form and inserted the code, it did not appear.

So I opened and account on Mautic.net, created a form and embeded the script above and it showed.

The only thing I can think of is that when the forms are not loading when being loaded on HTTPS on the same server, no matter what the domain address is.

All SSL certificated were installed in cPanel using Let's Encrypt SSL.

Thank you kindly for your help with this.

Regards,
Fady

Hello,
My sites were on HTTP only and I used the normal embed script:

It worked fine. However when I switched to SSL (HTTPS), all the forms disappeared.
Trying to fix this, I installed a Mautic installation on another domain on my server, created a form and inserted the code, it did not appear.

So I opened and account on Mautic.net, created a form and embeded the script above and it showed.

The only thing I can think of is that when the forms are not loading when being loaded on HTTPS on the same server, no matter what the domain address is.

All SSL certificated were installed in cPanel using Let’s Encrypt SSL.

Thank you kindly for your help with this.

Regards,
Fady

Hello!
Yes I did. I even edited the paths to HTTPS in the SQL database and made sure none was pointing to the HTTP.
Also selected all the forms and regenerated them. I tried deleting the cache before and after regenerating them.

The forms do work when I use the manual method to embed JS and CSS but this is not an elegant solution as you know. I would need to go into my site and update the forms manually every time there is a change in the form.

:frowning: