Embedding Forms on HTTPS

Hello :)

Thanks again for looking into this for me. My website is www.liquidlogic.com.au

Below is the transcript from my first post:

My sites were on HTTP only and I used the normal embed script:

It worked fine. However when I switched to SSL (HTTPS), all the forms disappeared.
Trying to fix this, I installed a Mautic installation on another domain on my server, created a form and inserted the code, it did not appear.

So I opened and account on Mautic.net , created a form and embeded the script above and it showed.

The only thing I can think of is that when the forms are not loading when being loaded on HTTPS on the same server, no matter what the domain address is.

All SSL certificated were installed in cPanel using Let's Encrypt SSL.

Thank you kindly for your help with this.

Regards,
Fady

Hello :slight_smile:
Thanks again for looking into this for me. My website is www.liquidlogic.com.au

Below is the transcript from my first post:
My sites were on HTTP only and I used the normal embed script:

It worked fine. However when I switched to SSL (HTTPS), all the forms disappeared.
Trying to fix this, I installed a Mautic installation on another domain on my server, created a form and inserted the code, it did not appear.

So I opened and account on Mautic.net , created a form and embeded the script above and it showed.

The only thing I can think of is that when the forms are not loading when being loaded on HTTPS on the same server, no matter what the domain address is.

All SSL certificated were installed in cPanel using Let’s Encrypt SSL.

Thank you kindly for your help with this.

Regards,
Fady

Ah I guess this is the downside of using prebuilt wordpress themes. So much bloating code.

The reason the form shows is that I used the manual method from Mautic. I copied the CSS and the and placed them on that page. but the problem is the automatic method which is not loading at all.

Of course, the downside to that is that I have to update the form on my site if I make a change on Mautic.
But I will fix the and see what happens.

Thank you so much.

:slight_smile: