Error 500 unsubscribing

Hello, when a user click in the unsubscribe URL get a 500 server error. Maybe I’ve done something wrong.

This is my log:

[2015-11-25 09:35:01] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:7:{s:18:”{unsubscr…” to Doctrine Type array" at /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:7:{s:18:”{unsubscr…" to Doctrine Type array at /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []

[2015-11-25 09:35:30] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 168 of 883 bytes - in file /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ArrayType.php - at line 58 [] []

Any ideas?

Thank you very much,

Hello, when a user click in the unsubscribe URL get a 500 server error. Maybe I’ve done something wrong.
This is my log:
[2015-11-25 09:35:01] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:7:{s:18:”{unsubscr…” to Doctrine Type array" at /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:7:{s:18:”{unsubscr…" to Doctrine Type array at /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []
[2015-11-25 09:35:30] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 168 of 883 bytes - in file /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ArrayType.php - at line 58 [] []

Any ideas?

Thank you very much,

It works for me. What version of Mautic do you use? Any special configuration?

Version 1.2.2. I have a custom e-mail theme and, in message settings, I’ve translated this: “Disiscriviti per non ricevere più questo tipo di e-mail.”.

I remember there was an error on unsubscribe link as you’ve described, but it was solved already. Does that happen for every email with the unsubscribe link or just for one specific email?

For every e-mail. I’ve just tried starting one test campaing with one lead and one e-mail with coffee theme, same error: “Could not convert database value “a:7:{s:18:”{unsubscr…” to Doctrine Type array".
I use unsubscribe txt, dragging it to footer message.

Could you create a step-by-step manual how to reproduce the error? With every setting you make along the way. I’ll try to reproduce it then.

I’ve tried with another Mautic installation and everything’s fine. So, it’s my fault. I’ll try to investigate further… it could be some server settings. Thank you for your time.

It’s seems that one of the problem was here “Disiscriviti per non ricevere più questo tipo di e-mail.”. I’ve solved removing the accent.