permanent error 500

I was importing leads to mautic and I got some problems:

The first, I only import 500 contacts in each try (the others leads aren’t imported)

And now I get a error 500 at home of mautic :S

app/logs/mautic_pro.php show this error:

2015-06-04 14:23:56] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:2:{s:5:“owner”;a:2…” to Doctrine Type array” at /var/www/vhosts/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:2:{s:5:“owner”;a:2…” to Doctrine Type array at /var/www/vhosts/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []

[2015-06-04 15:29:13] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:…” to Doctrine Type array” at /var/www/vhosts/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:…” to Doctrine Type array at /var/www/vhosts/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []

How I can recover the system?

I was importing leads to mautic and I got some problems:

The first, I only import 500 contacts in each try (the others leads aren’t imported)

And now I get a error 500 at home of mautic :S

app/logs/mautic_pro.php show this error:

2015-06-04 14:23:56] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:2:{s:5:“owner”;a:2…” to Doctrine Type array” at /var/www/vhosts/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:2:{s:5:“owner”;a:2…” to Doctrine Type array at /var/www/vhosts/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []
[2015-06-04 15:29:13] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:…” to Doctrine Type array” at /var/www/vhosts/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:…” to Doctrine Type array at /var/www/vhosts/www/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []

How I can recover the system?

Sounds like you had corrupted UTF8 characters in the CSV file (Excel is bad about this if you happened to edit the CSV file using it). So the serialized array was corrupted as it choked saving to the DB.

Run this query:

UPDATE audit_log SET details = 'a:0:{}' WHERE object = 'lead' 

If your table’s are prefixed, then add it to audit_log

See if that’ll get you recovered. We’ll try to add some check in place to prevent those bad UTF8 characters from killing doctrine.

Thanks,
Alan

It was recovered alone. There is a automatic recovery process? :S

The other problem is mautic only import 500 records each time. I have 1800 leads and I can make the process 4 times but if we have 30.000 could be improved to import all at same time… i think.