Upgraded to 2.2 / 500 error at Contacts

Hi everyone,

I was so excited to get the latest version of Mautic because I thought it would solve many of the issues I was and having now with the latest version. The most important one is the fact that once I click to see the list of Contacts I get a 500 error.

This is what my log file says:

Code:
[2016-10-10 16:43:26] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALExceptionInvalidFieldNameException: "An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT l.id, l.email FROM lead_donotcontact dnc LEFT JOIN leads l ON l.id = dnc.lead_id WHERE (dnc.channel = "email") AND (l.email <> '')': SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'l.email' in 'field list'" at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 71 {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\InvalidFieldNameException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT l.id, l.email FROM lead_donotcontact dnc LEFT JOIN leads l ON l.id = dnc.lead_id WHERE (dnc.channel = "email") AND (l.email <> '')':nnSQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'l.email' in 'field list' at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:71, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'l.email' in 'field list' at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:106, PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'l.email' in 'field list' at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:104)"} []

Hi everyone,

I was so excited to get the latest version of Mautic because I thought it would solve many of the issues I was and having now with the latest version. The most important one is the fact that once I click to see the list of Contacts I get a 500 error.

This is what my log file says:

[2016-10-10 16:43:26] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALExceptionInvalidFieldNameException: "An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT l.id, l.email FROM lead_donotcontact dnc LEFT JOIN leads l ON l.id = dnc.lead_id WHERE (dnc.channel = "email") AND (l.email <> '')': SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'l.email' in 'field list'" at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 71 {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\InvalidFieldNameException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT l.id, l.email FROM lead_donotcontact dnc LEFT JOIN leads l ON l.id = dnc.lead_id WHERE (dnc.channel = "email") AND (l.email <> '')':nnSQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'l.email' in 'field list' at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:71, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'l.email' in 'field list' at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:106, PDOException(code: 42S22): SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'l.email' in 'field list' at /home/albkrist/public_html/cms/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:104)"} []

How did you make the update ?
Did it finished ?

Here I broke my mautic install using GUI and i had to restore a backup and perform the update via command line

Hi, I basically uploaded all the new version files, after deleting all the old ones, then uploaded the local.php file with the configuration and did a schema upgrade via the browser. I’m not good at using GUI

+1