Update - can't view contacts now

hello,

I applied the latest update using the upgrade script, and everything seems to be working except I am not able to view Contacts.

I enabled debugging, and the following error is being generated when I click on the Contacts menu.

mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALExceptionInvalidFieldNameException: "An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO leads

I have custom fields and suspect that may be the cause of the problem.

I made a backup of the mautic directory prior to updating, and have tried copying those files back over, but the problem still occurs.

Could someone provide some guidance as to what steps I can take to get this working again?

Thank you

hello,

I applied the latest update using the upgrade script, and everything seems to be working except I am not able to view Contacts.

I enabled debugging, and the following error is being generated when I click on the Contacts menu.

mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALExceptionInvalidFieldNameException: "An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO leads

I have custom fields and suspect that may be the cause of the problem.

I made a backup of the mautic directory prior to updating, and have tried copying those files back over, but the problem still occurs.

Could someone provide some guidance as to what steps I can take to get this working again?

Thank you

Some additional information, looking at the SQL here is the problem: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘l0_.timezone’ in ‘field list’ (uncaught exception)

Any ideas how to resolve that?

Posting the resolution just in case it helps someone else.

Using SQL command I added the column “timezone” to the leads table. I am now able to view Contacts again.

This may work as workaround, but should not be the solution. Which data type did you use? Any constraints?

I hat this error, too, and the following blog post helped me: https://johnlinhart.com/blog/uh-oh-mautic-upgrade-was-not-successful

I did steps 1 to 4 and my system was up and running again.