Error after importing leads

Dear Support,

I uploaded succesfully all my leads, I could see them once, but now i get following error:

[2015-03-10 23:51:14] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:…” to Doctrine Type array” at /home/user/domains/example.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:…” to Doctrine Type array at /home/user/domains/example.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []

Kind Regards

Nick Geoffroy

Dear Support,

I uploaded succesfully all my leads, I could see them once, but now i get following error:
[2015-03-10 23:51:14] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineDBALTypesConversionException: “Could not convert database value “a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:…” to Doctrine Type array” at /home/user/domains/example.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php line 46 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Types\ConversionException(code: 0): Could not convert database value “a:1:{s:6:“fields”;a:…” to Doctrine Type array at /home/user/domains/example.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php:46)"} []

Kind Regards

Nick Geoffroy

Hi,

I solved it by changing /domains/example.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Types/ConversionException.php on line 44
//$value = (strlen($value) > 32) ? substr($value, 0, 20) . “…” : $value;

Then I could see in the log which lead was giving the problems. I deleted the lead, deleted the cache and flushed the audit_log table.

After that the problem was solved.

Kind Regards

Nick

Other issues arrised when I wanted to mail all those leads.

It seems that the import does not check the email value if it is ligit.

So when I wanted to send a mail, I get RFC errors on some leads.
When I checked those leads, they had not a proper emailaddress.

I know that I needed to check the import file for mistakes, but it would come in handy that every email field is checked. And in the end that you get a report with the leads that have problems.

Kind Regards

Nick

Again problem with email sending :frowning:

[2015-03-17 10:17:33] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Swift_RfcComplianceException: “Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.” at /home/user/domains/example.com/public_html/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php line 348 {“exception”:"[object] (Swift_RfcComplianceException(code: 0): Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2. at /home/user/domains/example.com/public_html/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php:348)"} []

When you select a lead list that contains leads without email addresses, then some mails got send and it stops when there is n email address.

This is very annoying because I couldnt see who already received the mail. Can this issue be solved quickly so that emails are checked with import, and if there are leads without email, they get ignored or better is that we get a report of which users failed.

I constantly get errors while uploading a contact list. Is there a limit to number of contacts (cumulative) which can be imported?