Error when importing lead

Hi,

I had faced the below error when importing leads via uploading a CSV file. The file contains 400 leads. Can you let me know why and how to fix it?

A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticLeadBundleEntityLeadList#leads’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityListLead@0000000078339f4000000000c92c3213. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). If you cannot find out which entity causes the problem implement ‘MauticLeadBundleEntityListLead#__toString()’ to get a clue.

Thanks.

Hi,

I had faced the below error when importing leads via uploading a CSV file. The file contains 400 leads. Can you let me know why and how to fix it?

A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticLeadBundleEntityLeadList#leads’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityListLead@0000000078339f4000000000c92c3213. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). If you cannot find out which entity causes the problem implement ‘MauticLeadBundleEntityListLead#__toString()’ to get a clue.

Thanks.

There are 3 PRs solving this error right now:

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+lead+persist+

You can test them and comment if it worked for you or not.