Import Error "not configured to cascade persist operations for entity"

Hey Folks,

I have this posted on another thread with 2 others having similar issues with imports. Hoping someone can give us some help, since we haven’t had any replies from experts.

Trying to import contacts. I did create some new fields to accommodate the number of phone fields I have in the import file:

(#2) A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticLeadBundleEntityListLead#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #3367. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).

Hey Folks,

I have this posted on another thread with 2 others having similar issues with imports. Hoping someone can give us some help, since we haven’t had any replies from experts.

Trying to import contacts. I did create some new fields to accommodate the number of phone fields I have in the import file:

(#2) A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticLeadBundleEntityListLead#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #3367. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).