Need help with errors

Hello therre!

I received the following errors and I can’t understand them. I recently updated from 2.1.2 to 2.2.1 and I was sending an email to one of my lists. below are my errors:

Code:
[2016-11-07 14:41:34] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: "A new entity was found through the relationship 'MauticFormBundleEntitySubmission#lead' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #13178. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={"persist"})." at /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship 'Mautic\FormBundle\Entity\Submission#lead' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #13178. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={"persist"}). at /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

[2016-11-07 16:13:56] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: “A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticFormBundleEntitySubmission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #13185. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).” at /var/www/swgins.com/m/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship ‘Mautic\FormBundle\Entity\Submission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #13185. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). at /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

[2016-11-07 19:32:40] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) - in file /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/app/cache/prod/classes.php - at line 428 [] []

[2016-11-07 19:32:40] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The SymfonyComponentSecurityCoreSecurityContext class is deprecated since version 2.6 and will be removed in 3.0. Use SymfonyComponentSecurityCoreAuthenticationTokenStorageTokenStorage or SymfonyComponentSecurityCoreAuthorizationAuthorizationChecker instead. - in file /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/symfony/security/Core/SecurityContext.php - at line 14 [] []

[2016-11-07 14:59:14] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []

[2016-11-07 21:16:17] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “The string ,f��&�U�"���0U{,f��{�f��������{�f�lzfe{��zf�0�n���lzfe{�f����4�W&f�uc0��0c���W&�W92,��vz�gy�{�f����4��2W.z�vzf�0�n���lzfe{��7 is not a serialized array.” at /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Model/AbstractCommonModel.php line 259 []

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

Rodrigo

Hello therre!

I received the following errors and I can’t understand them. I recently updated from 2.1.2 to 2.2.1 and I was sending an email to one of my lists. below are my errors:

[code][2016-11-07 14:41:34] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: “A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticFormBundleEntitySubmission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #13178. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).” at /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship ‘Mautic\FormBundle\Entity\Submission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #13178. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). at /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

[2016-11-07 16:13:56] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: “A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticFormBundleEntitySubmission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #13185. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).” at /var/www/swgins.com/m/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship ‘Mautic\FormBundle\Entity\Submission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #13185. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). at /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

[2016-11-07 19:32:40] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) - in file /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/app/cache/prod/classes.php - at line 428 [] []

[2016-11-07 19:32:40] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The SymfonyComponentSecurityCoreSecurityContext class is deprecated since version 2.6 and will be removed in 3.0. Use SymfonyComponentSecurityCoreAuthenticationTokenStorageTokenStorage or SymfonyComponentSecurityCoreAuthorizationAuthorizationChecker instead. - in file /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/symfony/security/Core/SecurityContext.php - at line 14 [] []

[2016-11-07 14:59:14] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []

[2016-11-07 21:16:17] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception InvalidArgumentException: “The string ,f��&a�U�"���0U{,f��a{�f��������{�f�alzfe{��zf�0�n���alzfe{�f����4�W&af�uc0��0c���W&a�W92,��avz�gy�{�f����4��2W.az�vzf�0�n���alzfe{��7 is not a serialized array.” at /var/www/domain_path_to_mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Model/AbstractCommonModel.php line 259 [][/code]

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

Rodrigo

Anybody?