Internal server error using {pagelink=1}

I have posted a bug report about this but I wanted to check that it wasn’t just my installation and to see if anyone had a work around.

While setting up a double opt-in newsletter I send an email with a link to a landing page using {pagelink=1}. Clicking on the link in the email opens Firefox with an Error 500 page. Mautic does recognise the Visits landing page Decision in the campaign and works correctly by moving the Contact to a different Segment. If the Contact refreshes the page then the correct landing page is shown. However, the Contact will think they have not signed up due to the error unless they hit refresh. Using the real URL instead of {pagelink=1} does not resolve the issue, nor does setting up a new campaign, landing page, email etc.

Does anyone else have this problem?

The log file shows:

Code:
2017-06-27 21:45:14] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: "A new entity was found through the relationship 'MauticCampaignBundleEntityLeadEventLog#lead' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #47. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @manytoone(..,cascade={"persist"})." at /storage/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {"exception":"[object] (DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship 'MauticCampaignBundleEntityLeadEventLog#lead' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #47. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @manytoone(..,cascade={"persist"}). at /storage/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

I have posted a bug report about this but I wanted to check that it wasn’t just my installation and to see if anyone had a work around.

While setting up a double opt-in newsletter I send an email with a link to a landing page using {pagelink=1}. Clicking on the link in the email opens Firefox with an Error 500 page. Mautic does recognise the Visits landing page Decision in the campaign and works correctly by moving the Contact to a different Segment. If the Contact refreshes the page then the correct landing page is shown. However, the Contact will think they have not signed up due to the error unless they hit refresh. Using the real URL instead of {pagelink=1} does not resolve the issue, nor does setting up a new campaign, landing page, email etc.

Does anyone else have this problem?

The log file shows:

2017-06-27 21:45:14] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: "A new entity was found through the relationship 'MauticCampaignBundleEntityLeadEventLog#lead' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #47. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @manytoone(..,cascade={"persist"})." at /storage/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {"exception":"[object] (DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship 'MauticCampaignBundleEntityLeadEventLog#lead' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #47. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @manytoone(..,cascade={"persist"}). at /storage/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []