Dynamic Content Causing Error 500

Hi guys,

Not sure if I’m being really dumb, with how I’ve set up my dynamic content, or if I have some form of error in my installation. Whenever I add dynamic content to a page, it spits out the 500 error for none admin users. I’ve had a look at the error code it gives me, but it’s above my level of knowledge.

Error log:

[2018-09-14 12:16:32] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException: “A new entity was found through the relationship ‘Mautic\DynamicContentBundle\Entity\Stat#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).” at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship ‘Mautic\DynamicContentBundle\Entity\Stat#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

Kind regards,
Nate C.