recent mautic upgrade: server errors

Hi

Ever since i upgraded to the latest version of Mautic i’ve been getting this error

screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/1a2dDRZDt0z

it happens when i try to submit a form, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt

this is the error log below

how do i fix this?

[2017-07-18 19:27:27] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: “A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticFormBundleEntitySubmission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).” at /home/mydomainname/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship ‘Mautic\FormBundle\Entity\Submission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). at /home/mydomainname/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

Hi

Ever since i upgraded to the latest version of Mautic i’ve been getting this error

screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/1a2dDRZDt0z

it happens when i try to submit a form, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt

this is the error log below

how do i fix this?

[2017-07-18 19:27:27] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: “A new entity was found through the relationship ‘MauticFormBundleEntitySubmission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticLeadBundleEntityLead with ID #. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}).” at /home/mydomainname/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship ‘Mautic\FormBundle\Entity\Submission#lead’ that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead with ID #. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(…,cascade={“persist”}). at /home/mydomainname/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

Have you tried some the suggestions posted here? https://johnlinhart.com/blog/uh-oh-mautic-upgrade-was-not-successful

Hi - Yes i have tried these suggestions but still seeing the error :frowning:

what else can i try?