Mautic Community Forums

Unable to read the imported csv file. Mastic 1.2.2

I upgraded Mautic to version 1.2.2 and now the ability to import via a CSV file isn’t working. I’ve tried files I’ve created, files exported from MailChimp, Pardot and my address book. Nothing is working. Returns the message:



"Unable to read the imported csv file. "



Most of these contact lists are over 10,000 records long. They worked perfectly before. Now I can only import a small number at a time.

I upgraded Mautic to version 1.2.2 and now the ability to import via a CSV file isn’t working. I’ve tried files I’ve created, files exported from MailChimp, Pardot and my address book. Nothing is working. Returns the message:

"Unable to read the imported csv file. "

Most of these contact lists are over 10,000 records long. They worked perfectly before. Now I can only import a small number at a time.

The following is from my error log:

[2015-10-31 01:59:27] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given - in file /home/admin/web/lincoln.mymautic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php - at line 1168 [] []
[2015-10-31 01:59:27] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMException: “Invalid order by orientation specified for MauticEmailBundleEntityStat#0” at /home/admin/web/lincoln.mymautic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php line 111 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMException(code: 0): Invalid order by orientation specified for Mautic\EmailBundle\Entity\Stat#0 at /home/admin/web/lincoln.mymautic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php:111)"} []

Just an update: I’ve found that the sweet spot for uploading is around 5,000 contacts. We have been on boarding clients with up to 30,000 leads that need imported. Not sure why this has changed in the latest Mautic version. I can say it is affecting us globally across all of our clients who are using Mautic.

We tried another import today and the above error did not display in the error log. The error log was free of errors.

The error messages from your log are not related to the upload leads issue. They will be solved in 1.2.3 (https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1087). The fact that the import works for the first 5000 leads, it will be problem of some server limit. Either time execution limit or memory limit. You should be able to see more details about which one it is in the server logs.

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to 1.2.3 for sure. We will be looking at our server configuration and will post an update when we find out.