Error Command to add custom fields when adding more than one field

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.1.2
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: 10.2.39-MariaDB-10.2.39+maria~stretch

My problem is:
When executing the command mautic:custom-field:create-column I get the following error.

In AbstractQuery.php line 840:

[Doctrine\ORM\NonUniqueResultException]
More than one result was found for query although one row or none was expected.

It does this when there are several fields to add, if I only have one it executes it without problem.

These errors are showing in the log:
This is the trace returned by the command

In AbstractQuery.php line 840:

[Doctrine\ORM\NonUniqueResultException]
More than one result was found for query although one row or none was expected.

Exception trace:
at /var/www/html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php:840
Doctrine\ORM\AbstractQuery->getOneOrNullResult() at /var/www/html/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Entity/LeadFieldRepository.php:365
Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\LeadFieldRepository->getFieldThatIsMissingColumn() at /var/www/html/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Field/Command/CreateCustomFieldCommand.php:82
Mautic\LeadBundle\Field\Command\CreateCustomFieldCommand->execute() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:255
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:1027
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php:97
Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:273
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php:83
Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:149
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/www/html/bin/console:43
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Hello,
Any solution about this?
I am with the same problem

thanks in advance