Error in Campaign Builder (Disconnected steps / blocks)

Hi Guys,

My first post here on this forum. So first let me introduce myself. I am Karan Soekhram and a marketeer for about 11 years now. The last 4 years I’ve been using Marketo and Pardot for Marketing Automation for the Company I work for. I also have my own digital marketing agency where I advice other companies.

I have been using Mautic for about a year now and so far I’ve been impressed by this piece of software. Especially from price/quality perspective (its free!!). But non the less I have some issues which I will put in some posts but here is my first one:

When I create a campaign using the campaign builder the structure remains the same, but when I save and close the campaign and try to edit the same campaign again, the structure of the campaign is broken. All the blocks / steps are disconnected are stacked on top of each other in the left of the screen.

Does any of you have the same issue, if so, do you know how to avoid this problem?

Your input would be great!

Cheers,

Karan

Hi Guys,

My first post here on this forum. So first let me introduce myself. I am Karan Soekhram and a marketeer for about 11 years now. The last 4 years I’ve been using Marketo and Pardot for Marketing Automation for the Company I work for. I also have my own digital marketing agency where I advice other companies.

I have been using Mautic for about a year now and so far I’ve been impressed by this piece of software. Especially from price/quality perspective (its free!!). But non the less I have some issues which I will put in some posts but here is my first one:

When I create a campaign using the campaign builder the structure remains the same, but when I save and close the campaign and try to edit the same campaign again, the structure of the campaign is broken. All the blocks / steps are disconnected are stacked on top of each other in the left of the screen.

Does any of you have the same issue, if so, do you know how to avoid this problem?

Your input would be great!

Cheers,

Karan

Karan,

Had once the same problem on 2.5.1. I think when you exit the builder. Don’t just save and close. Hit the apply button first. I think that made the difference if I recall.

Ralf

Hi Ralf,

Thank you. That seems to do the trick!

Cheers,

Karan