Error on Installer Creating Admin User

I want install Mautic from 2.1.0.zip file available on mautic.org. I’m having an issue running the installer on step2: An error occurred while attempting to create the admin user: Entity of type ‘MauticUserBundleEntityRole’ for IDs id(1) was not found

Any idea what can I do? Thank you!

Solved! I installed Mautic on Cloudways platform. I had to reset permission in application management before start installation and once again after first step (creating database) to solve this problem with admin user.

I want install Mautic from 2.1.0.zip file available on mautic.org. I’m having an issue running the installer on step2: An error occurred while attempting to create the admin user: Entity of type ‘MauticUserBundleEntityRole’ for IDs id(1) was not found

Any idea what can I do? Thank you!

It’s not solved. I think that there is a bug in Installer. After a successful installation i can’t login. There is no user and no password for administrator, so i can’t reset password. “No user could be identified with the given value.”

I have check DB in table: _users and there is my username, password and email, but with login i get msg.: “No user could be identified with the given value”