Error on mail chimp integration

Error when pushing lead to Mailchimp

Hi there. Newbie Here. Having an issue pushing a lead to mailchimp. Have successfully linked to the mail chimp api with the api key and it has successfully recognised each of my mail chimps lists.

However When choosing an Action in the campaign or form builder, i get a 500 error and can no longer continue.

The error log is as below.

I’m using Mautic 2.8.0 with PHP7.

Can anyone assist?

Code:
[2017-05-08 21:42:59] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentOptionsResolverExceptionUndefinedOptionsException: "The option "lead_fields" does not exist. Defined options are: "action", "alert_type", "allow_extra_fields", "attr", "auto_initialize", "block_name", "by_reference", "cascade_validation", "compound", "constraints", "csrf_field_name", "csrf_message", "csrf_protection", "csrf_provider", "csrf_token_id", "csrf_token_manager", "data", "data_class", "disabled", "empty_data", "enable_data_priority", "error_bubbling", "error_mapping", "extra_fields_message", "fixedPageNum", "inherit_data", "integration", "integration_fields", "integration_object", "intention", "invalid_message", "invalid_message_parameters", "label", "label_attr", "label_format", "limit", "mapped", "mautic_fields", "max_length", "method", "page", "pattern", "position", "post_max_size_message", "property_path", "read_only", "required", "special_instructions", "start", "totalFields", "translation_domain", "trim", "update_mautic", "upload_max_size_message", "validation_groups", "virtual"." at /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/OptionsResolver.php line 760 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\OptionsResolver\Exception\UndefinedOptionsException(code: 0): The option "lead_fields" does not exist. Defined options are: "action", "alert_type", "allow_extra_fields", "attr", "auto_initialize", "block_name", "by_reference", "cascade_validation", "compound", "constraints", "csrf_field_name", "csrf_message", "csrf_protection", "csrf_provider", "csrf_token_id", "csrf_token_manager", "data", "data_class", "disabled", "empty_data", "enable_data_priority", "error_bubbling", "error_mapping", "extra_fields_message", "fixedPageNum", "inherit_data", "integration", "integration_fields", "integration_object", "intention", "invalid_message", "invalid_message_parameters", "label", "label_attr", "label_format", "limit", "mapped", "mautic_fields", "max_length", "method", "page", "pattern", "position", "post_max_size_message", "property_path", "read_only", "required", "special_instructions", "start", "totalFields", "translation_domain", "trim", "update_mautic", "upload_max_size_message", "validation_groups", "virtual". at /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/OptionsResolver.php:760)"} []

Error when pushing lead to Mailchimp

Hi there. Newbie Here. Having an issue pushing a lead to mailchimp. Have successfully linked to the mail chimp api with the api key and it has successfully recognised each of my mail chimps lists.

However When choosing an Action in the campaign or form builder, i get a 500 error and can no longer continue.

The error log is as below.

I’m using Mautic 2.8.0 with PHP7.

Can anyone assist?

[2017-05-08 21:42:59] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentOptionsResolverExceptionUndefinedOptionsException: "The option "lead_fields" does not exist. Defined options are: "action", "alert_type", "allow_extra_fields", "attr", "auto_initialize", "block_name", "by_reference", "cascade_validation", "compound", "constraints", "csrf_field_name", "csrf_message", "csrf_protection", "csrf_provider", "csrf_token_id", "csrf_token_manager", "data", "data_class", "disabled", "empty_data", "enable_data_priority", "error_bubbling", "error_mapping", "extra_fields_message", "fixedPageNum", "inherit_data", "integration", "integration_fields", "integration_object", "intention", "invalid_message", "invalid_message_parameters", "label", "label_attr", "label_format", "limit", "mapped", "mautic_fields", "max_length", "method", "page", "pattern", "position", "post_max_size_message", "property_path", "read_only", "required", "special_instructions", "start", "totalFields", "translation_domain", "trim", "update_mautic", "upload_max_size_message", "validation_groups", "virtual"." at /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/OptionsResolver.php line 760 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\Component\OptionsResolver\Exception\UndefinedOptionsException(code: 0): The option "lead_fields" does not exist. Defined options are: "action", "alert_type", "allow_extra_fields", "attr", "auto_initialize", "block_name", "by_reference", "cascade_validation", "compound", "constraints", "csrf_field_name", "csrf_message", "csrf_protection", "csrf_provider", "csrf_token_id", "csrf_token_manager", "data", "data_class", "disabled", "empty_data", "enable_data_priority", "error_bubbling", "error_mapping", "extra_fields_message", "fixedPageNum", "inherit_data", "integration", "integration_fields", "integration_object", "intention", "invalid_message", "invalid_message_parameters", "label", "label_attr", "label_format", "limit", "mapped", "mautic_fields", "max_length", "method", "page", "pattern", "position", "post_max_size_message", "property_path", "read_only", "required", "special_instructions", "start", "totalFields", "translation_domain", "trim", "update_mautic", "upload_max_size_message", "validation_groups", "virtual". at /var/www/mautic/vendor/symfony/options-resolver/OptionsResolver.php:760)"} []

Hi,

I can reproduce this exact same issue on a fresh Debian 8 installation with Apache2 and PHP5. To reproduce, it is not needed to actually have a Mailchimp account, just activate the plugin and enter some gibberish in username/password fields.

I’ve raised this as a bug on the mautic repository. https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/7625-error-on-mail-chimp-integration

Thanks @bhuisman for your feedback

[quote=22989:@rbaffoe]I’ve raised this as a bug on the mautic repository. https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/7625-error-on-mail-chimp-integration

Thanks @bhuisman for your feedback[/quote]

Hi, folks! Upvoting this. I had the same issue with error 500. I’m using Mautic Cloud Free.

Tks and best regards!

@rbaffoe: I think the link should be: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/4037

Isn’t the combination Mautic and MailChimp used so much?
I am wondering that this bug still exists and hope that it will be fixed soon.
Is there at least an ETA for that?

Hi,

I also registered at icontact.com to integrate that, but there is also the same error 500 on the Mautic admin page and with the same error in the log file:

Is there a known integration, that works with the actual version, with a trial account to test this on private pages?

Edit: I also tried Zapier.com, but there isn’t any contact from Mautic in MailChimp yet. After editing the Template for MailChimp I get an error “Required fields without a value: Subscriber Email” when testing it in the next step.