My Mautic version is: v4.0.1
My PHP version is: 7.4.28
My Database type and version is: 10.4.24-MariaDB-1:10.4.24+maria~focal-log
My problem is:
If I update from Mautic v4.0.1 to v4.2 on met Litespeed server, all the steps of the update go well, except the last step of clearing cache. It keeps running in a loop on that step. If I open Mautic on a new window I get the message “The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.”
v4.0.1 works perfect on my LiteSpeed server.
These errors are showing in the log:
There are no logs, that is weird too.
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I cleared the cache manually, but it does not help.