Error: Upgrading custom objects to mautic 4.4.11

Your software
My PHP version is : 8.0.30
My MySQL/MariaDB version is (delete as applicable): MySQL

Updating/Installing Errors

These errors are showing in the Mautic log :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant Mautic\LeadBundle\LeadEvents::LIST_FILTERS_MERGE in /var/www/html/docroot/plugins/CustomObjectsBundle/EventListener/SegmentFiltersMergeSubscriber.php:27
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/DependencyInjection/RegisterListenersPass.php(172): MauticPlugin\CustomObjectsBundle\EventListener\SegmentFiltersMergeSubscriber::getSubscribedEvents()
#1 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(197): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\DependencyInjection\ExtractingEventDispatcher::getSubscribedEvents()
#2 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/DependencyInjection/RegisterListenersPass.php(120): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->addSubscriber(Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\DependencyInjection\ExtractingEventDispatcher))
#3 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Compiler/Compiler.php(94): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\DependencyInjection\RegisterListenersPass->process(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#4 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/ContainerBuilder.php(762): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Compiler->compile(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder))
#5 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Kernel.php(594): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ContainerBuilder->compile()
#6 /var/www/html/docroot/app/AppKernel.php(254): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Kernel->initializeContainer()
#7 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(169): AppKernel->boot()
#8 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/Console/Application.php(75): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->registerCommands()
#9 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(149): Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /var/www/html/bin/console(42): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/docroot/plugins/CustomObjectsBundle/EventListener/SegmentFiltersMergeSubscriber.php on line 27

Your problem
My problem is : Upgrading mautic from 4.4.9 to 4.4.11 to solve problems with custom objects.
4.4.9 (custom objects 0.19) > 4.4.11 (custom objects 0.27)

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :
I tried to set branch staging and other specific branchs from custom objects repo.

It is proving challenging to understand the correlation between mautic updates and custom objects. There are several filtering problems that I cannot apply the corrections made because all combinations beyond a specific one break and the custom objects project tag has not been updated for a long time.

currently the one that works is version 4.4.9 with custom objects in the 1.0.0 tag. However, this combination has performance problems and several filters do not work.

Where is the most recent working combination described?