Error when applying action on form

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.1.0
My PHP version is: 7.4.27
My Database type and version is: MySQL 8.0.27

Your problem

Doing this:
Components → Forms > [open the form] → Edit → Action → Modify contact’s segment

I choose the segment that I want the contact to be addeed to.

These errors are showing in the log:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Form\Exception\UnexpectedTypeException: "Expected argument of type "null or string", "boolean" given" at D:\inetpub\vhosts\**********.com\wwwroot\m.***********.com\public\vendor\symfony\form\Extension\Core\DataMapper\RadioListMapper.php line 49 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\Exception\\UnexpectedTypeException(code: 0): Expected argument of type \"null or string\", \"boolean\" given at D:\\inetpub\\vhosts\\**********.com\\wwwroot\\m.************.com\\public\\vendor\\symfony\\form\\Extension\\Core\\DataMapper\\RadioListMapper.php:49)"} [

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I don’t know what to do.

Are you sure this is from Components-> Forms ? I have 4.1.0 installed and cannot find that action

Either way why not do this from a Campaign, starting the campaign with the form submission, then action -? modify contacts segment (make sure the segment you are choosing is published)

I am also having this issue. Does Mautic assume that Symfony is installed on the server?

Additionally, I am getting a few other Symfony-related errors:

[2021-12-14 05:30:41] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: “Unable to generate a URL for the named route “c” as such route does not exist.” at /home/user/domain.com/vendor/symfony/routing/Generator/CompiledUrlGenerator.php line 50 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException(code: 0): Unable to generate a URL for the named route “c” as such route does not exist. at /home/user/domain.com.com/vendor/symfony/routing/Generator/CompiledUrlGenerator.php:50)"}

…and:

[2021-12-21 11:14:15] mautic.NOTICE: Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException: The “–about” option does not exist. (uncaught exception) at /home/user/domain.com/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php line 201 while running console command list
[2021-12-21 11:14:15] mautic.WARNING: Command list exited with status code 1

…and:

[2021-12-21 11:14:15] console.CRITICAL: Error thrown while running command “–about”. Message: “The “–about” option does not exist.” {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException(code: 0): The “–about” option does not exist. at /home/user/domain.com/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:201)",“command”:"–about",“message”:“The “–about” option does not exist.”}

I am trying to segment users based on a select field, via the campaign. So, the user self selects what best describes them, then they go into different segments, based on that selection…except it isn’t working.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

1 Like