Notices - Trying to access array offset on value of type null

Mautic 3.2.5 / PHP 7.4.14 / Mysql 5.7

Getting loads of these noticesin the log:

mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Trying to access array offset on value of type null - in file /var/www/htdocs/app/bundles/ReportBundle/Form/Type/FilterSelectorType.php - at line 80 {“event”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormEvent: {})”,“formModifier”:“[object] (Closure: {})”,“data”:null}

Anyone know if this is due to the more strict error reporting of PHP 7.4.x or that there’s something else going on?

1 Like

I am getting this issue as well

Just noticed this PHP notice in the log. Wondering if this has something to do with PHP 7.4.x 's stricter error reporting, or that there’s some sort of bug …

This log entry happens when creating a new email.

[2020-12-03 10:17:00] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Trying to access array offset on value of type null - in file /var/www/folder/htdocs/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Views/FormTheme/Email/emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php - at line 14 {“mauticTemplateVars”:{“app”:“[object] (Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Templating\GlobalVariables: {})”,“value”:null,“attr”:{“class”:“form-control”},“form”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormView: null)”,“id”:"emailform_dynamicContent_0_filters_0_filters___name_“,“name”:“name”,“full_name”:“emailform[dynamicContent][0][filters][0][filters][name]”,“disabled”:false,“label”:false,“label_format”:null,“multipart”:false,“block_prefixes”:[“form”,“dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters”,”_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry"],“unique_block_prefix”:“_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry”,“translation_domain”:null,“cache_key”:“emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters",“errors”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormErrorIterator: )”,“valid”:true,“data”:null,“required”:true,“size”:null,“label_attr”:[],“compound”:true,“method”:“POST”,“action”:“”,“submitted”:false,“mauticContent”:“email”,“mauticTemplate”:"MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\Email:emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php",“view”:“[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Templating\Engine\PhpEngine: {})”},“app”:“[object] (Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Templating\GlobalVariables: {})”,“value”:null,“attr”:{“class”:“form-control”},“form”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormView: null)”,“id”:"emailform_dynamicContent_0_filters_0_filters___name”,“name”:“name”,“full_name”:“emailform[dynamicContent][0][filters][0][filters][name]”,“disabled”:false,“label”:false,“label_format”:null,“multipart”:false,“block_prefixes”:[“form”,“dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters”,“_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry”],“unique_block_prefix”:“_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry”,“translation_domain”:null,“cache_key”:“_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters”,“errors”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Form\FormErrorIterator: )”,“valid”:true,“data”:null,“required”:true,“size”:null,“label_attr”:,“compound”:true,“method”:“POST”,“action”:“”,“submitted”:false,“mauticContent”:“email”,“mauticTemplate”:“MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\Email:_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php”,“view”:“[object] (Mautic\CoreBundle\Templating\Engine\PhpEngine: {})”,“isPrototype”:true,“filterType”:“”,“filterGroup”:“”}

Does anyone have an idea?

Lex

1 Like

I have no idea but I am getting the same result and if manifests itself when going into builder, nothing shows up.

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.5
My PHP version is: 7.4.14
My Database type and version is: MariaDB 10.2.36

Your problem
My problem is: Every time I attempt to create a template email under Channels > Emails on selection of apply or save & close the system freezes and the email template does not get created. As far as i can tell everything else is working within Mautic.

These errors are showing in the log:
Web page error: https://domain/s/emails/new?mauticUserLastActive=39&mauticLastNotificationId=403

PHP doesn’t give me any errors just notices and occasionally warnings
mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Trying to access array offset on value of type null - in file /home/domain/public_html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Views/FormTheme/Email/_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php - at line 14 {"mauticTemplateVars":{"app":"[object] (Symfony\\Bundle\\FrameworkBundle\\Templating\\GlobalVariables: {})","value":null,"attr":{"class":"form-control"},"form":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\FormView: null)","id":"emailform_dynamicContent_0_filters_0_filters___name__","name":"__name__","full_name":"emailform[dynamicContent][0][filters][0][filters][__name__]","disabled":false,"label":false,"label_format":null,"multipart":false,"block_prefixes":["form","dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters","_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry"],"unique_block_prefix":"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry","translation_domain":null,"cache_key":"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters","errors":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\FormErrorIterator: )","valid":true,"data":null,"required":true,"size":null,"label_attr":[],"compound":true,"method":"POST","action":"","submitted":false,"mauticContent":"email","mauticTemplate":"MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\\Email:_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php","view":"[object] (Mautic\\CoreBundle\\Templating\\Engine\\PhpEngine: {})"},"app":"[object] (Symfony\\Bundle\\FrameworkBundle\\Templating\\GlobalVariables: {})","value":null,"attr":{"class":"form-control"},"form":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\FormView: null)","id":"emailform_dynamicContent_0_filters_0_filters___name__","name":"__name__","full_name":"emailform[dynamicContent][0][filters][0][filters][__name__]","disabled":false,"label":false,"label_format":null,"multipart":false,"block_prefixes":["form","dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters","_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry"],"unique_block_prefix":"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry","translation_domain":null,"cache_key":"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters","errors":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\FormErrorIterator: )","valid":true,"data":null,"required":true,"size":null,"label_attr":[],"compound":true,"method":"POST","action":"","submitted":false,"mauticContent":"email","mauticTemplate":"MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\\Email:_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php","view":"[object] (Mautic\\CoreBundle\\Templating\\Engine\\PhpEngine: {})","isPrototype":true,"filterType":"","filterGroup":""} []

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

• I have cleared the cache
  • Fixed the database schema
  • And checked logs but found nothing so far
  • Also asked the web provider to check the MODSECURITY to see if that is interfering

Thanks everyone

I have further been able to pinpoint certain email templates being the cause. Some template work (vibrant, Aurora and Sparse) while the others fail, including the blank template. This appears to be a bug

Anyone else having this issue?

I’m seeing the same error in my logs.
I’m in v3.3.1 with PHP 7.4
I’m using a message built from the blank template.

Hi folks!

We are tracking this issue here - it impacts on a few areas of Mautic that I have found in my testing:

@mohit.aghera has made a PR to address this issue - can you please test it?

Thanks in advance!

I too seeing the same error in my logs.
I’m in v3.3.2 with PHP 7.4 and also tried with 7.3
I’m using a message built from the blank template or any template… it stuck over there…

Was there any options to debug… ?

Please test the pull request in the thread above!

Is there any work around for this error?

I can’t create any email messages.

I’ve completely reinstalled 3.3.3 from scratch and same error occurs.

Mautic V3.3.3.
PHP: 7.4.21

I am also getting this issue on trying to create emails. It occurs when trying to update email details and also in the builder.

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in

/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Views/FormTheme/Email/_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php on line 14’

Thank you.