Creating a template email freezes the system

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.2.5
My PHP version is: 7.4.14
My Database type and version is: MariaDB 10.2.36

Your problem
My problem is: Every time I attempt to create a template email under Channels > Emails on selection of apply or save & close the system freezes and the email template does not get created. As far as i can tell everything else is working within Mautic.

These errors are showing in the log:
Web page error: https://domain/s/emails/new?mauticUserLastActive=39&mauticLastNotificationId=403

PHP doesn’t give me any errors just notices and occasionally warnings
mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Trying to access array offset on value of type null - in file /home/domain/public_html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Views/FormTheme/Email/_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php - at line 14 {"mauticTemplateVars":{"app":"[object] (Symfony\\Bundle\\FrameworkBundle\\Templating\\GlobalVariables: {})","value":null,"attr":{"class":"form-control"},"form":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\FormView: null)","id":"emailform_dynamicContent_0_filters_0_filters___name__","name":"__name__","full_name":"emailform[dynamicContent][0][filters][0][filters][__name__]","disabled":false,"label":false,"label_format":null,"multipart":false,"block_prefixes":["form","dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters","_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry"],"unique_block_prefix":"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry","translation_domain":null,"cache_key":"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters","errors":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\FormErrorIterator: )","valid":true,"data":null,"required":true,"size":null,"label_attr":[],"compound":true,"method":"POST","action":"","submitted":false,"mauticContent":"email","mauticTemplate":"MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\\Email:_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php","view":"[object] (Mautic\\CoreBundle\\Templating\\Engine\\PhpEngine: {})"},"app":"[object] (Symfony\\Bundle\\FrameworkBundle\\Templating\\GlobalVariables: {})","value":null,"attr":{"class":"form-control"},"form":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\FormView: null)","id":"emailform_dynamicContent_0_filters_0_filters___name__","name":"__name__","full_name":"emailform[dynamicContent][0][filters][0][filters][__name__]","disabled":false,"label":false,"label_format":null,"multipart":false,"block_prefixes":["form","dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters","_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry"],"unique_block_prefix":"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry","translation_domain":null,"cache_key":"_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_dynamic_content_filter_entry_filters","errors":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\FormErrorIterator: )","valid":true,"data":null,"required":true,"size":null,"label_attr":[],"compound":true,"method":"POST","action":"","submitted":false,"mauticContent":"email","mauticTemplate":"MauticEmailBundle:FormTheme\\Email:_emailform_dynamicContent_entry_filters_entry_filters_entry_widget.html.php","view":"[object] (Mautic\\CoreBundle\\Templating\\Engine\\PhpEngine: {})","isPrototype":true,"filterType":"","filterGroup":""} []

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

• I have cleared the cache
  • Fixed the database schema
  • And checked logs but found nothing so far
  • Also asked the web provider to check the MODSECURITY to see if that is interfering

Thanks everyone

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Notices - Trying to access array offset on value of type null