Error when running email process script

Hi All,

I am encountering below error recently when email process script is running via both cron job and manually in server SSH. Now no email can be sent out from Mautic. Previously the function was fine. Any idea on how to fix this?

PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to MauticEmailBundleEventQueueEmailEvent::__construct() must be an instance of Swift_Message,

boolean given, called in /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Command/ProcessEmailQueueCommand.php on line 112 and

defined in /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Event/QueueEmailEvent.php on line 33

Hi All,

I am encountering below error recently when email process script is running via both cron job and manually in server SSH. Now no email can be sent out from Mautic. Previously the function was fine. Any idea on how to fix this?

PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to MauticEmailBundleEventQueueEmailEvent::__construct() must be an instance of Swift_Message,
boolean given, called in /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Command/ProcessEmailQueueCommand.php on line 112 and
defined in /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Event/QueueEmailEvent.php on line 33

The error has gone after I repair the database tables.

However, now this error “Mautic is not set to queue email.” appeared.

Any idea?