My Mautic version is: V 3.2.1
My PHP version is: 7.3
My Database type and version is: 10.2.34-MariaDB
My problem is:
Every time the webhook is activated I get this error returned 503
The url is correct, I have checked it several times and it is fine. But I can’t solve it and I don’t know how to fix it either.
This webhook is a connection with wordpress and Mautic
As in this image
Yes, my server is from your installation with SSL and I use cloudflare. With the Mautic I commented that if it is working I have the same with SSL and cloudflare. Both are configured the same.
But with the MAutic V3.2.1 that is not working, to test I put a permission rule in the firewall for IP and to allow the query string “wpf_action”. With the Mautic that if it works it doesn’t have any firewall rule. And it works fine.
That’s why I understand that the problem must be in this Mautic V3.2.1. Because to the same wordpress I connected the Mautic that goes well and it does work.
Then I reconnected this Mautic that gives error, obviously cleaned all caches from all places and gives the error.