Facebook and LinkedIn...how?

Hi guys, is there someone who can help me out please?! I posted a ticket yesterday and tried to chat but haven’t received an answer yet. I want to know how the integration Mautic with Facebook and LinkedIn works, why should I use these channels and what will it contribute to my marketing activities. I’ve been searching all over the internet, watcht all the youtube video’s, the mautic site, these forums and blogs but really couldn’t find anything. I’m not searching for technical support, just more information how it works. So please, anyone outthere who can help me out?! I want too continue my Mautic adventure :-)

Interested as well. Adding my name to the thread…

And if someone could inform me also about G+ plugin I would be very happy!

@Elles, you could try the Slack channels as well https://www.mautic.org/slack/

Thnx @vln104 I will check it out. So far no respons from Mautic yet

Hello,

Does anybody know what is needed in order to authenticate Mautic to access my FaceBook page?
I got an App ID and App secret but it does not work.

Thanks!

Hi guys, is there someone who can help me out please?! I posted a ticket yesterday and tried to chat but haven’t received an answer yet. I want to know how the integration Mautic with Facebook and LinkedIn works, why should I use these channels and what will it contribute to my marketing activities. I’ve been searching all over the internet, watcht all the youtube video’s, the mautic site, these forums and blogs but really couldn’t find anything. I’m not searching for technical support, just more information how it works. So please, anyone outthere who can help me out?! I want too continue my Mautic adventure :slight_smile:

Hi @Elles,

I’ve not much experience with the social integrations (never used them before) so I’ve waited a few days to see if someone else replies.

I believe they do not do much, just add a Share to facebook, linked in etc. button. When you build Landing pages, there’s a facility in the page builder to add Share buttons.

Linh

Hi @vln104 thnx for your reply!
Well, I hope there is more then only share buttons…
Lets hope Mautic read this forum- post and replies to my question so we all get wiser :slight_smile:

I am new to mautic and have no idea how the facebook plugin works.
So can you direct me to some documentation or tutorial about using facebook plugin

https://github.com/mqarchane/Mautic-facebook.git