Mautic and Facebook, where to start?

Hi all,

I just started my Mautic adventure and i’m pretty much exited bout all the possibilities.

Right now i’m stuyding the social integrations. Just finished Twitter and want to get started with Facebook. But… I cannot find any information about how it works, why should I integrate this channel and what it will contribute…

So… I hope there is someone who can give me all this info so I can continue my journey :-P

???

thnx @kuzmany I will look into it!

Hi all,

I have nothing productive to add, but just want to say that Mautic is amazing!
I agree @kuzmany !

A dynamic enthusiastic crowd is needed to help make templates and plugins and sort out all the little buggy-iffy details as Mautic develops. I hope Mautic keeps on growing!

Thnx too you both for your reply! @kuzmany @Cat
Twitter is a very interesting plugin, already checked that out and looks great! Will use that for sure!

Good luck @Elles! I hope you have great success with it. :smiley:

Is there a possibility to add points to twitter leads? Not only when they visit your website, but when they retweet or like your post?

@Elles can you share your knowledge of using the social plugins…

Hi @ninjoan unfortunately there is not much knowledge available of the social plugins. You can read more about the twitter plugin (to build a twitter campaign). Good luck!

I tried to add one FB nickname in the Facebook field in Social tab of Lead, but there are no any thing happened. I don’t any FB profile of lead is loaded. Please help me to fix this problem. Thank so much.

Regards.

Hi
can any one please help me I able to integrate FB and Mautic through(app Id). but not able to monitoring the FB page.

And if someone could inform me also about the LinkedIN and G+ plugin I would be very happy! :slight_smile:

this is precisely what i mean. some of these posts go on for days with little or no notice. paid or not - why have a forum if there’s no one around.

good luck

Thnx jcolome!
Hopefully there is someone on this forum who can give more information.

hopefully :slight_smile:

Hi all,
I just started my Mautic adventure and i’m pretty much exited bout all the possibilities.
Right now i’m stuyding the social integrations. Just finished Twitter and want to get started with Facebook. But… I cannot find any information about how it works, why should I integrate this channel and what it will contribute…
So… I hope there is someone who can give me all this info so I can continue my journey :stuck_out_tongue:

Does the Facebook integration pull any data from the leads facebook profile? How would we get the lead to grant us permission to pull their data from FB?

Please offer any assistance on where to begin with FB and Mautic!

Hi,
@kuzmany your links don’t work. Please add them again.
Somebody of you have found out how integration works? How plugin works?