Facebook plugin

How to use facebook plugin in mautic?. how can i fetch details of facebook visitors in mautic contacts?

Solved…

It would be good to explain how you solved it as a reference for other users searching the forum. Please also the thread as answered. Thanks a lot :wink:

How to use facebook plugin in mautic?. how can i fetch details of facebook visitors in mautic contacts?

bump ???

https://innotiom.com/mautic-facebook-integration-setup/

Yes i tested using this method and it works.

@Tadj thanks for posting that link, and glad you got it working @bchiam. I’m the author of the post, so definitely let me know if you find any errors or have issues!

@Tadj

Thanks for your great posting. I’m happy to get it work for social facebook integration

Hi @chris0928 in your article can you explain a bit about what the plugin actually does, I am pretty confused right now about the point of it. Can’t seem to find any features at all, not sure how to post or monitor etc with it. Excited to learn more though!

Hey @annafjmorris - there’s not much you can do with the plugin right now. I don’t use it myself, actually. I linked to one forum post at the bottom that explains how you might use the social login feature, but that’s about it. I haven’t seen much else.

There are other ways (not using the plugin) to bring in leads from FB ads, but as far as collecting data from FB or posting to FB, I don’t think the existing plugin does much of either. If anyone else has found a good use for it, I’d definitely like to hear!