Facebook Integration

Hi!

Where can I find a detailled documentation about the set up of the FB button and the integration and data collection possiblities?

And how can I connect Facebook Lead Ads details to my Mautic?

Only by csv import, or is there any automation of tracking activities concerning lead ads and Facebook profile views and visitors activities on my FB business profile?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Hi!

Where can I find a detailled documentation about the set up of the FB button and the integration and data collection possiblities?

Only by csv import, or is there any automation of tracking activities concerning lead ads and Facebook profile views and visitors activities on my FB business profile?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Hi @Matt_Spank – I wrote up a tutorial on how to set up the Facebook integration for Mautic: https://innotiom.com/mautic-facebook-plugin-setup/

But I really haven’t used the FB integration much. You might want to check out this forum post about using FB as a social login to collect data, but I’m not sure what else it can be used for at this point.

Hooking up FB Lead Ads with Mautic definitely seems like a super useful and practical integration, but I haven’t seen any way to do that yet. I’m hoping that the Zapier integration will be working soon, because that would be an easy way to hook a lot of things up (including FB Lead Ads).

Let me know how your FB + Mautic adventures go – would love to see what you find.

[quote=20331:@Matt_Spank]Hi!

Matt[/quote]

See https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/2596-about-facebook-leads-hiring/19729

Thanks for sharing that, @altomarketing – definitely interested to see if that works for you @Matt_Spank. Not running any FB Lead Ads myself right now.

would like to see the same as i am interested in doing the same thing

Hi, something new?

I would like to use facebook integration like twitter, post via mautic campaign, collect responses in mautic. Right now I am thinking of running a “share this post to win x” campaign but can’t see how that is possible with facebook. It would work okay on twitter I guess, but I would prefer facebook. I am not really clear what the facebook plugin actually does…

Yeah as far as I know the plugin does not offer posting capabilities. But certainly interested to hear if others have found a good use for it.